Conéctate con otros que te entienden

  •   Aprende de recursos revisados por expertos
  •   Consejos reales de personas que han pasado por lo mismo
  •   Personas que entienden por lo que estás pasando
Registrarse Iniciar sesión
Desarrollado por
Miembros reales de myHIVteam han publicado preguntas y respuestas que respaldan las pautas de nuestra comunidad y no deben tomarse como consejo médico. ¿Buscas el contenido más reciente revisado médicamente por médicos y expertos? Visita nuestra sección de recursos.

How did you feel when you found out about your health status

Un miembro de myHIVteam hizo una pregunta 💭
anthonymjohnson0803@icloud.com
8 de diciembre de 2019
 · 
Reacciones

Resumen de respuestas

Los miembros compartieron reacciones crudas y profundamente personales ante su diagnóstico de VIH. Muchos describieron sentimientos iniciales... Leer más

Los miembros compartieron reacciones crudas y profundamente personales ante su diagnóstico de VIH. Muchos describieron sentimientos iniciales de devastación, conmoción, ira hacia Dios, soledad y pensamientos suicidas, mientras que algunos experimentaron un alivio inesperado al comprender finalmente la causa de sus problemas de salud. Varios miembros describieron el doloroso aislamiento posterior, incluyendo la desaparición de amigos, el juicio y los insultos, y la lucha de no tener a nadie que realmente pudiera comprender lo que estaban viviendo. Muchos encontraron consuelo solo en esta comunidad años después. Un tema recurrente fue el camino de la desesperación a la esperanza, y los miembros atribuyeron la educación, el encuentro con sobrevivientes de larga duración, el tratamiento, la fe y la comprensión de que la vida continúa como puntos de inflexión cruciales para aprender a vivir plenamente de nuevo a pesar del diagnóstico.

Un miembro de myHIVteam

I don't remember feeling anything. At least not how I expected to feel. I kinda knew it. When I'm being honest on this page. I started getting sick around this time 4 years ago. I had been to the emergency room a couple times, Had pneumonia, thrush and hemorrhoids out of this world from the diarrhea. Honestly, every time I went to the ER. I check the box for them to not do an HIV test. I just didn't want to come out of the hospital with more than I went in there with. Some time in February we up to that emergency room and this time they admitted me right away and I didn't have time to do the paper work. They ran an HIV test and let me know. I don't remember being mad, sad or anything until after I got home a couple of weeks later.

8 de diciembre de 2019
Un miembro de myHIVteam

I was devastated. At that time, my daughter was young and I wasn’t educated on HIV/AIDS and I thought that I was gonna die. Now that I’m educated, I’m learning how to live again after raising my daughter now that she’s grown and on her own.

10 de diciembre de 2019
Un miembro de myHIVteam

Good evening I’m sitting here reading some of your responses and I say to myself are you guys picking my brain and telling my story I say that because I felt the same exact way some of you did I had suicidal thoughts I had friends that disappeared on me I had people judge me call me names all of that I even went through a depression shut everybody out became very coldhearted and I felt like I was in a dark place in my life and I also felt like my life was over I had to deal with all of this alone I’m not gonna say I was alone because I knew I had God but I wanted somebody to talk to that can relate to what I was going through I didn’t know what help was out there I didn’t even know if I could be helped to be honest All I knew is that I had no one to help me through this and to tell me that I was gonna be OK I was in a relationship at the time with someone that was negative no I didn’t cheat on him or anything like that it was before his time but when I went to talk to him about it it was like talking to him was useless because he didn’t understand and he didn’t understand because he wasn’t going through it and to be honest I still sometimes wish that I was dreaming Or I am dreaming but when reality sets in its reality it’s real I can’t go back and change anything do I regret it now no I believe everything happens for a reason and it becomes a life learning lesson but it taught me to open my eyes to how people really are and how vindictive people can be I can Write a book on here so let me stop here Thank you guys for sharing your story with me it was more than fair for me to share my story with you I come on here and I talk to you guys because you guys are my support thank you so much and may God bless you all

9 de diciembre de 2019
Un miembro de myHIVteam

I was shock mental break down then i picked myself up and did what i had to do because i do like living

8 de diciembre de 2019
Un miembro de myHIVteam

Oddly a certain relief knowing what was causing the health issues. Then in a week the prognosis. Then a. Fight for life and pulling off what , by president, impossible.
Then the epiphany that I could help teens at risk see a brighter path.

8 de diciembre de 2019

Preguntas relacionado

ver todos
Un miembro de myHIVteam hizo una pregunta 💭
Geneva, IL

Un miembro de myHIVteam hizo una pregunta 💭
Houston, TX

Continuar con Facebook
Continuar con Google
Al continuar, aceptas nuestros Términos de Uso, y y nuestra políticas de Datos de Salud y Privacidad políticas.
¿Ya eres miembro? Iniciar sesión